Do you get stuck knowing what to do for your teenagers at Easter time? Too old to truly get much enjoyment out of a traditional easter egg hunt, but too young to miss out on some Easter fun, chocolate and gifts. Never fear – if the Easter bunny has enlisted your help to fill the teens’ easter baskets, then take some inspiration from our ultimate list of Easter gift ideas for teens.
There’s a big difference between 13 year olds and 19 year olds, and yet they are all counted as “teens”. Some of our suggestions may be more suited to the younger end while some will be geared towards the older teens, either way, there’s something here that every teen would enjoy!
1. Chocolate – eggs, bunnies or blocks, you’re never too old to not want chocolate at Easter! Try to choose chocolate that you know your teen really likes – white, milk or dark. Plain or filled – whatever candy they like is sure to bring a smile to their face!
2. A notebook or Easter journal – great for recording thoughts and ideas or all the things they’re grateful for.
3. If your teen is religious they might like to celebrate the occasion with some religious jewelry like these great options.
4. Fill in some time over the Easter holidays with a game of “Would You Rather?”
5. How about some Easter PJ’s to make Easter morning just that bit more fun!
6. Get your teen involved in helping to hand out or hide eggs for the younger children by getting them their very own Easter bunny suit!
7. Get your teen’s Apple watch or smart watch into the Easter spirit with these cool Easter themed watch bands.
8. Or smarten up their phone with an Easter themed phone case.
9. If your teen is into baking, support their interests (with the added bonus that you might get some tasty treats to try!) with a set of Easter cookie cutters, or an Easter bunny cake pan set!
10. How about some cute Easter themed earrings?
11. If your teen can’t start their day without a cup of coffee, or maybe they just enjoy the occasional hot chocolate, a cute Easter mug would be a lovely addition to their Easter basket.
12. You can’t go wrong with an Easter t shirt.
13. Or leave out the Easter theme with a funny t shirt they can wear all year long.
14. Get their bedrooms ready for Spring by adding some greenery with these cute little pots – you can add plants or let your teen choose their own.
15. Foster a love of nature with a beginner’s bonsai kit.
16. Back to our chocolate theme, help refine their taste buds with this Mexican chocolate sampler – perhaps a more grown up and sophisticated way to enjoy chocolate?!
If you’re still lacking inspiration, just think about all the things your teen likes that might be considered as little treats:
- Bath Bombs
- Lip Gloss/Make Up
- Gift Cards
- Movie/Theatre/Sporting Event/Concert Tickets
- Beach Towel
- Video Game
- A Voucher For A Family Outing…..the list goes on!
If all else fails, a little bit of extra cash is always welcomed by teenagers!
Have fun and happy gift giving!